FileMaker Pro makes it easy to create custom solutions for managing business information on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. Millions of people around the world use FileMaker Pro to streamline the way their teams manage contacts, track inventory, organise projects and more.
FileMaker Pro is an Apple subsidiary.
Please see the types of sector or business who are currently using FileMaker to help manage their business and the benefits it has made.
We develop bespoke FileMaker databases for clients and train users in creating their own solutions. If you would like to discuss your ideas for your database please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please ring Christine on 07802 428804 or email
Development include databases which:
- Create estimates, manage complex job flow, create invoices and generate reports.
- Create student records, record and chart test results and create certificates.
- Create quotes, cost for furniture design, and prepare information for workshop production.
- Create quotes and jobs cards, record HSE information for monitoring and auditing purposes.
Organisations and Industries include;
- Graphic design, Interior design and Arts agencies.
- Businesses and Educational establishments.
- Architectural practices.
The number of users range from single users to mulit-user environments logging in over the internet in Newcastle, London and elsewhere.
- AD Scott Consultancy
- Architectural Powder Coatings Ltd
- Blue Kangaroo Design
- Cambridge Law Studio
- Chris Frost Flooring
- Forum Centrespace
- Ginger Music Company
- Global Legal English
- Hooper Signs
- International Paint
- KJB Flooring
- Mowlem and Co
- Mushroom Works
- Rural Arts
- The Unique Tent Company
- Think Asbestos
- William Clarke Joinery
- York House Hotel